We're inviting people throughout the U.S. and Canada to help us understand what makes all kinds of couple relationships work. Your responses to this online survey will be kept strictly confidential.
This study seeks to enroll 8,000 partners/spouses in all kind of couples including:
To participate in this survey on our website, you must:
- Couples from all racial/ethnic groups including inter-racial couples
- Couples from all parts of the U.S. and Canada
- Couples who are unmarried or married.
- Be at least 18 years old
- Be in a couple relationship for at least one year
- Be able to read and write English
- It is not necessary for both members of a couple to fill-out the survey. However, if both members of the couple are willing to participate, one of them should complete the survey first. Then he or she will be given instructions that will allow the other member to participate separately.
For Further Information and to Participate:
If you have questions, contact: Robert Green, California School of Professional Psychology, Alliant International University, San Francisco, EMAIL:
- You can choose to receive a summary of the results when the research is completed.
- We expect you will find the questions thought-provoking and relevant to your life.
- You will be making an important contribution to understanding what makes couple relationships work well over time.
We deeply appreciate your help with this important research, and please participate as soon as possible!
Robert Green, PhD, Psychology Faculty Member
Julie Shulman, PhD, Psychology Faculty Member
Gabrielle Gotta, Graduate Research Assistant